Are you here for the best vacuum cleaner ? Welcome to “The Vacuum Gurus”, the only web site that you will ever need when buying a vacuum cleaner online in the UK. Every home needs a vacuum cleaner and there are lots of different types and brands to choose from so to learn which vacuum cleaner would be best for you have a good look through the pages of this web site.
Every home needs a vacuum cleaner and there are lots of different types and brands to choose from so to learn which vacuum cleaner would be best for you have a good look through the pages of this web site.
The most popular vacuum cleaner in the UK is the Dyson and this is due to the incredible technology that is used in the Dyson vacuum cleaners and also the modern designs that they use. There are lots of other vacuum cleaner brands though with Hoover being the original vacuum cleaner brand that most people used before Dyson turned up (the vacuum cleaner is often referred to as a ‘Hoover’ for this reason).
This web site has information on each type of vacuum cleaner and all of the popular brands but we also make it very easy to buy cheap vacuum cleaners. This is because we maintain a database of vacuum cleaners from all of the top online shops and list these vacuum cleaners on each page, the vacuum cleaners listed on each page are relevant to that page and ordered with the cheapest first which makes it really easy to find the cheap deals. So for example on the Bagless Vacuum Cleaners page you will see lots of bagless vacuum cleaners from the top online shops which are listed with the cheapest first and so the cheap deals are at the top of the page.
We also include vacuum cleaners from Amazon on the left hand side of the web site and these are great as they often have the cheapest prices and also offer top service and fast delivery. They have some very cheap deals and so are well worth a look if you are going to buy a vacuum cleaner online.
1. Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Refurbished Review
Since this Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner is refurbished, only a few customers have posted reviews online. But you will be noticing that the Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Refurbished is selling well and receiving some decent reviews. It is about half the size of a full size Dyson which means everything about it is a bit smaller, shorter and easy to maneuver.
Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner Overview
Dyson DC24 All floors Refurbished provides all-around performance at only about 2/3 the size of a full-size upright machine. The DC24 All floors features a cleaner exhaust air so that will one breathe less bacteria. DC24’s handle compresses to make this device perfect for storing in small areas.
- Price: $278.94
- Includes: Cord storage; Easy empty dirt container; filter; manual; wand
- Features: Ball technology smoothly steering only with a turn of the wrist & Root Cyclone technology ensuring no loss of suction
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 11.8 x 23.6 inches
- Weight: 11.7 lbs
- Warranty: 6 months
Merits and Demerits of the Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner
This high-quality Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum has been factory refurbished. So let’s have a close look at their merits and demerits.
* It is remarkably small and lightweight so the maneuverability of the device is fantastic.
* The gadget picks up a lot more dirt from carpet than a regular vacuum cleaner does. This machine can be highly recommended for individuals that have always suffered from allergy.
* The dirt container is small yet it holds enough to do the whole house. And it is easy to empty.
* It works well with litter that dogs and cats scatter on the floors.
* The expanding hose is great and easy to reach 8-foot ceilings and cobweb. The reset button on the brush is able to turn off when the brush is not needed, which is a great idea.
* The handle in to the cleaning wand is accessible to hard to reach dark corners. Just pull the handle out of the tubing, flip it around and attach the other end to the tubing is not a big deal.
* You would like the way it goes from carpets to hardwood floors with just a push of a button. The ball and slim vacuum head gets into the tight spaces and in dark invisible areas quite easily.
* Although the power of this model is less than the full size Dyson, it still gets the job done well on the wood floor and well as carpets.
* The cord is short so that one will probably need an extension.
* The container is small so one has to empty it twice or more for a room vacuumed.
* It is hassle to empty the small vacuum dust bin
* The rubber tube that is attached to the accessory brush to is much shorter.
Who Should Buy the Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner?
This vacuum is recommended to anyone since it is as new and functional as a full size of DC 24 Animal. It is perfect for picking up dirt, removing hair and lessening noise.
Customer Reviews on Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“I didn’t know what I was missing in a vacuum, until I purchased the DC24 Ball. The maneuverability of the device is great. The device also picks up more dirt from carpet than a regular vacuum cleaner can. Definately recommend this machine for individuals that have allergy issues.”
“I bought the dyson dc24 all floors vacuum factory serviced at abc Vacuum Warehouse. The item was shipped same day I ordered it and arrived on time. The vacuum is just about new and comes with a six month warrenty from Dyson and 21/2 years from Abc Vacuum warehouse. The appliance runs well the only thing is…” Please access here to read the rest of the reviews.
Our Dyson DC24 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review Conclusion
All in all, after reading the above review, you will not be disappointed with your choice. Amazon store also comes with quick delivery and good after-service. Take your action immediately for this compact upright vacuum now!
2. Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop Review :
Mopping is definitely an unending chore and floors by no means appear clean if you reside with large and small dogs and cats. The Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop its the best vacuum cleaner and receives great reviews for the reason that the Shark is easy and light-weight to maneuver and comes with a high heat floor sanitizer without any chemicals. The Shark Steam Pocket mop S3501 is a good choice for cleaning your hard surface flooring.
Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop Details
This Euro-Pro Shark S3501N is an all-round steam mop that cleans and sanitizes all hard-floor areas like wood, tile, linoleum and so on. It makes swift, amazingly easy operation of the dirty floor. Let’s take a close look at its features and benefits as bellows.
- Price: $89.69
- Includes: 1 triangle mop head; 1 rectangular mop head; 2 microfiber triangular pocket; 2 microfiber rectangular pocket; 1 rectangular duster pocket ; 1 carpet glider
- Cord length: 30’
- Water tank: 3/4 cups
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 6.9 x 23.1 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
Positives and Negatives of the Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop
- Cord－The 30-foot cord is wonderfully long to free a person from the necessity of stopping halfway to find a new outlet. No extension cord is needed.
- Quick heat-up－The Shark Steam Pocket Mop warms up in around 30 seconds and there is practically no wait time between fillings. As soon as the steam entirely fills the mop head, it flicks over and is instantaneously able to mop.
- Great Performance－The Shark Mop cleans astonishingly and drives very swiftly. It cleans equally effectively on all surfaces, such as hardwood, laminate and tile in less than an hour. All of these places look pristine and does not streak whatsoever. Only one side of the two-sided pad is used for whole kitchen, dinning room, living room and bathroom so the other side is prepared for the up-coming use.
- Variety of Mop Attachments－The huge water container in the steam container is totally sufficient to do the all house at the same time. The duster is pretty good on hardwood floors and wood furniture. The swivel head moves closer to corners and makes vacuuming in confined locations easier. The handle is also changeable in height for taller or shorter folks to smoothly maneuver. The triangle head does a terrific task of edge cleaning and getting into smaller space while the rectangle head is wonderful for larger areas.
Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop is not the perfect steam vacuum cleaner . There are still a few negatives worth mentioning
- Flaw 1－ The vacuum works fantastically around the baseboard, but it is challenging to get the pad to keep rolling flush.
- Flaw 2－The carpet glider needs to be properly rinsed twice a year to get a carpet refreshing and sparkling.
Who is the Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop Suitable for?
This model is specially designed for those who are fed up with hauling a bucket around when mopping the floors and don’t want to invest more time vacuuming. The product really makes vacuuming fun.
Customer Reviews on Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop
“This is my all time favorite piece of cleaning equipment. I LOVE it! I have these crappy Pergo floors that I hate and never seem to look decent and since replacing them is not an option right now I live with them – and my Shark has made that much more easy to do. It is wonderful – super easy, super fast, cleans amazing, doesn’t streak – really until the kids or husband or dog messes them up they look great! This is even something you could use daily if you were obsessive.”
“I have had the mop for a month and have used it on both my vinyl flooring as well as hardwood. I have been pleased so far with the performance and construction. I do sweep/vacuum all my flooring first since most flooring manufacterers suggest that you do so before mopping to prevent scratching:when using a mop and bucket I did the same. I also have always spot cleaned any very sticky/ soiled spots before mopping and still do with the steam mop. I like that the steamed clean floor dries quickly and they do…” Click here to read the rest of the review.
Our Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop Review Conclusion
To come to conclusion, this Euro-Pro Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop is a great product if you want high performance cleaning. It is highly recommended from reviews for it has ease of use standpoint and will make your life much easier.
3. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum, 3920 Review
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum with model 3920 is the newest device that is an excellent operating vacuum for pet keepers. It is very powerful and obtainable at a price of less than $130 and its the best vacuum cleaner of bissell. Reviews claimed that Bissell has always been offering top quality floor vacuums for over 100 years. Its features of superior suction, rotating brush and per hair lifter are the favorite in the marketplace.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum Description
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum is particularly designed to get rid of pet hair and shit from carpet with the exclusive Pet Hair Lifter. The two-stage Cyclonic Action offers superb power to suck dirt and hair deep off carpet fibers.
- Price: $126.54
- Feature: Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum to erase pet hair and any dirty dust
- Includes: dusting brush; crevice tool; pet-hair lifter; TurboBrush etc
- Cord Length: 35’
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 16.4 x 30.9 inches
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
What Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum owners Like?
- The suction power is amazing and will pick up an alarming amount of dirt and pet hair from carpets in a few minutes. Most customers claimed that as soon as they watched how much was captured in the dirt container, they were shocked.
- A HEPA filter is included to the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser to keep allergens, pollen, and dust mites away from that would otherwise be left in one’s home. HEPA filter helps to improve air quality inside a room and has played an essential role in controlling allergies and even asthma for family members.
- Users pick this vacuum up for the purpose of its collecting pet and birds shit and those really annoying fluffing furs and feathers off carpets, sofas, furnishings and floors.
- There come unique attachments with this unit. The Pet Turbo Brush is great on stairs and the plastic combs is perfect to pull the hair right out of the carpet into the roller and then into the collection cup. Seven different adjustable height settings ensure the cleaning head is the best height for any floor type one person might want to clean.
Who is the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum fit for?
Since this machine is definitely a monster so it is recommended to folks having only one-story fully carpeted surface. It is too heavy to lift up and down stairs. Dyson DC25 Animal Ball-Technology Upright Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for a two-storey house.
Pros and Cons of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum
- Reasonable price
- Good suction
- Wonderful accessories
- Do better job on pet hair on all soft surfaces
- A bit noisy
- A little heavy for stairs use
Customer Reviews of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum
“Our inexpensive Hoover just wasn’t doing the trick against the pet hair from our three dogs. We bought the Bissell Pet Hair Remover just before the holidays and are very happy with it. The carpets have never looked cleaner in our home and the rubber upholstery attachment also worked great – much better than any brush attachment I’ve used. This is a great vacuum for pet owners!” “I purchased the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser nearly two months ago, and have used it on a daily basis ever since. Performance wise, it certainly seems to live up to its name, eagerly removing even the most stubborn pet hair from both carpet and furniture. The tools are easily engaged and very efficient; I’ve found them to be one of the best features of this vacuum. The turbo brush has a miniature beater-bar in it, and in design works almost as well has…” Click here to read the rest of the review.
Conclusion of Our Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright Vacuum Review
You will be satisfactory with this vacuum cleaner if you have only carpets and lots of pets. Its wonderful suction, great features and overall performance would be suggested to friends having no allergy to pets. Hope the above review works for you.
Some of the best vacuum cleaners are of course excellent at cleaning but you should bear in mind a number of things, a few of them being the main surfaces you need vacuuming (hardwood, carpet, tile, etc), the type of vacuum you require, and the durability and features of the vacuum.
The options you have in terms of which brand to buy can be overwhelming. There are plenty of big name brands, such as the range of Electrolux and Kirby vacuum cleaners, that have been manufacturing some best vacuum cleaners for many years, but there are also several emerging manufacturers that are releasing highly impressive vacuum cleaner models.
Thevacuumgurus.co.uk aims to take the confusion out of choosing a vacuum cleaner by reviewing many of these brands and models and allowing the opportunity for all of our readers to review and rate them too, building a huge database of consumer reports on vacuum cleaners for your benefit.
A lot of consideration should go into choosing your next vacuum, not only in terms of features but also weight, versatility and price. Some models can be somewhat heavy to carry around the home, some not so good at reaching tight corners in rooms, and some quite pricey. For these reasons it pays to do your research before you go out and buy to highlight the best deals.
Another factor in determining your ideal vacuum cleaner is the dirt capture type. Vacuum cleaners can be bought with 5 main dirt capture methods including bag, wet/dry, wet, cylonic, and steam. Our reviews will also highlight this important factor for your convenience.
It’s not always the most well-known or heavily advertised brands that should be considered by would-be buyers. We receive some excellent feedback from consumers on a whole range of manufacturers that you may not have otherwise considered. The Miele vacuum and Shark vacuum cleaner range, for example, often get rave reviews.
Where possible, our research into the models of vacuums reviewed on THevacuumgurus.co.uk will be broken down to identify the features, style and type of each vacuum cleaner. You can also search our site using any of these criteria to suggest which vacuum cleaner matches your requirements and expectations. Our vacuum cleaner comparison tool even provides an easy-to-use way of viewing vacuum features and specifications side-by-side.
GET STARTED HERE TO FIND THE BEST VACUUM CLEANER :
Read the best vacuum cleaner reviews here.
Find out about the best car vacuum cleaner on this page.